Bitdefender Network Traffic Security Analytics Version 5.3.0 Release Notes
Release Date: 2020.3.31
New Features and Improvements
- Improved detection of SSH and IM alert scenarios resulting in a reduced number of triggered events.
- DGA (Domain Generation Algorithm) provides information about DGA activity.
- You can now monitor AWS VPC Traffic to detect cloud-native threats.
- Introducing a push notification service to deliver alerts to your subscriptions. You can configure and test subscriptions through web APIs in Data Export > Events.
- Added Alert Details to Syslog alert notifications.
- Item whitelisting now includes alert category as a criterion.
- Improved integration with Threat Intelligence, covering URL encoding and minor internal changes.
- The alert title and description from the IntelliTriage Details section now use computed working hours instead of working hours, to better define time intervals calculated through NTSA.
- The source URL was not shown in the alert section of blacklisted items.